Shipping & Returns
We recommend shipping by a Local Truck Line (LTL) as this product is heavy.
If the goods are damaged in shipment, the shipper is responsible as he has signed for the material.
Some products have limited manufactures warranties.
Please be sure you have selected the correct items. We offer samples to help you make this decison and because many computer monitors show colors differently than they appear in real life. The Fashion Floor Annex does not accept returns except as stated below.
Porcelain and Natural Stone Tile and associated products:
- Use constitutes acceptance; all material must be inspected on recipt and before installation no allowance will be made after the material is inspected.
- Damage and shortages must be marked on the bill of lading; all material should be inspected and counted before signing the bill of lading; no claims will be accepted without being noted on the bill of lading.
- Material returns must be in excess of $50 per invoice.
- Material must be returned within 30 days of date of receipt.
- Material must be prepared for return shipment as follows:
1) Material must be packaged in the original carton(s).
2) Boxes must be stacked upright, shrink wrapped and strapped to a pallet.
- Maximum restocking charge is 25% of returned material.
- Material shade must be in stock for a credit to be issued.
- Freight arrangements will be made by Fashion Floor Annex.
- Credit will only be issued for material received in good condition.
- Material must be available for pick-up on the Return Pick-up Date to avoid unnecessary freight charges.
- Discontinued or close-out materials are not returnable
- Please contact us for return authorization at email@example.com